-->

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Super Nintendo Cake




I've been wanting to try my hand at sculpted cakes for awhile now so when my husband's birthday was coming up I knew I had a good reason to try one. At first I was going to do an old school computer, but then I changed my mind and I asked him what his favorite video game station of all time was. I got my answer and did my image research. We totally had one of those, we probably had every game station that ever came out considering I had three brothers. Anyways, the cake is red velvet with cream cheese frosting. I am still using cake mixes, I should probably try doing one from scratch, but I haven't worked up the motivation yet. The cake sorta cracked when I was moving it before it was frosted and that's why it's not exactly perfect. Well, my husband loved it anyways.

No comments: