-->

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

COOKIESSSS!


I bought this book called Simply Spectacular Cakes a couple weeks ago when a coupon for Borders in my email was calling out to me. Not only do they have cute cake designs, but really cute cookies too! I went to Sur La Table in downtown Salt Lake, this is so my new favorite store, and got some spiffy new cookie cutters. I have quite the collection now! I was trying to replicate a little black dress design, but it came out a bit wider than I expected so I made em into wedding dresses! Wouldn't this be cute at a wedding reception or bridal shower! They would look cute with some tux cookies, right? Kinda reminds me of those chocolate dipped strawberries that look like little brides and grooms. Check these ones out on Shari's Berries - so beautiful! Yum, yum, I want some!

No comments: