-->

Thursday, September 2, 2010

More cookie Madness! Dogs


I love dogs from their furry soft coats to their wet noses and waggly tails! I did these cookies the same time I did the dress cookies. I don't make cookies everyday - but wouldn't it be fabulous if I did? They would have to roll me to the gym - sigh. Always a price to pay. Anyway, I tried a grass tip for the first time to do some of the hair and it was cute. The pink girl is my favorite - she's prissy. Here also are some pictures of my real live dogs, so cute! the black lab mix is Angel, she is 13 years old, and a sweetie. The other is a King Charles Spaniel Mix which I renamed Piper, he is a boy so my friends make fun of me! Well, its better than his original name, Sniper. Here he is obviously entranced by some birds flying out the window.


No comments: